A full day of activities for the kids this May half term!
Our holiday clubs will keep your kids stimulated and entertained all day.
Our activities are a great way for kids to have fun and stay active during the summer holidays.
Adventure Holiday Club
May half term Tuesday 30th May - Friday 2nd June
Join us this half term for the ultimate outdoor Adventure Holiday Club.
Kids can enjoy whizzing around our Sky Trail, putting on our Mini Golf course, throwing some arrows in Archery Combat, racing around our Assault Course and more!
Child drop-off: 08:30-09:00
Packed lunch provided
Suitable for ages 8-14
£45 per child, per day - 10% off for bookings of multiple children.
Booking is now live, click on the button below to secure a place.
May half term
May half term
Are you looking for something to do during May half term? We have a range of activities on offer:
- NEW for May half term, Mini Land Rovers (more information coming soon!)
- Sky Trail
- Mini Golf
- Sky Tykes
- Archery Combat
- Lagoon Wipeout
- Rafting and much more!
Activities will be open from Saturday 27th May - Sunday 4th June.
Outdoor Adventure Zone
Activities open to the general public from Saturday 27th May - Sunday 4th June.
- Sky Trail – 10:30am - 4:00pm
- Mini Golf – 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Sky Tykes – 10:30am - 4:00pm
- Archery Combat - TBC
Sky Trail and Mini Golf package also available.
The Lagoon will be open again from Saturday 27th May - Sunday 4th June.
- Lagoon Wipeout:
- 27th & 28th May - 10:45, 12:45, 14:15
- 29th May - 1st June - 10:45 - 12:45
- 2nd May - 11:00, 12:15, 13:15, 15:45
- 3rd & 4th June - 11:00, 12:15, 13:15, 14:30, 15:45
- Kayaks and Paddleboards:
- 27th & 28th May - 10:00, 10:45, 11:45, 12:30, 14:45, 12:30, 14:45, 15:30, 16:15
- 29th May - 1st June - 10:00, 12:00, 15:30, 16:15
- 2nd June - 10:00, 10:45, 11:45, 12:30, 14:45, 15:30, 16:15