Gloworm Festival 2024
Gloworm Festival returns for its eighth year at its brand-new home, here at Holme Pierrepont Country Park in Nottinghamshire from 16th – 18th August 2024! The Gloworm Festival is a brilliant three-day festival that has been perfectly crafted for grown-ups and kids to enjoy a magical weekend together. Choose from day tickets, weekend tickets or camping tickets that are guaranteed to create tent-loads of fairy-tale family moments. Boogie to live music, take part in our amazing outdoor activities like Lagoon Wipeout and our Skye Trail, get creative with colourful crafts, meet your kids favourite TV characters, learn new skills at wonderful workshops, and so much more set amongst the grounds our picturesque country park.
The 2024 line-up for Gloworm Festival is currently being curated, but Glowormers can expect to find acres of fun for all the family across our site including:
- Amazing live music and performances that everyone can enjoy.
- Meet and greets with your kid's favourite TV characters.
- Playmobil play tents bursting with Playmobil toys and sets to play with.
- A Tiny Tots area that's perfect for mini festival goers.
- The Hive will return with amazing arts and crafts stations.
- The fairground will be back with a selection of classic rides.
- And so much more to be announced!
Great Outdoors Area
We are thrilled to be able to take Gloworm Festival's amazing Great Outdoors area to new heights this year by offering festival goers access to our Outdoor Adventure Zone and a selection of our Lagoon activities free of charge! Glowormers can enjoy:
- Our new Mini Land Rovers suitable for ages 3 - 8 to race around our dirt track.
- Our nine-hole Mini Golf is sure to bring out the competitive side in all the family.
- Families can try their hand at kayaking on our Lagoon.
- Try an inflatable obstacle course like no other with our Lagoon Wipeout course - you will get very, very wet!
- Adults and children alike can see Gloworm Festival from another level from the top of our Sky Trail.
- Our Sky Tykes course gives even the littlest Glowormer a chance to enjoy the Sky Trail at a more accessible height.
- Don't forget to check out our new Adventure Playground too!
- The Great Outdoors area is sponsored by White Post Farm and more activities will be announced for the area soon.
Tickets & Camping
Gloworm Festival will once again be offering a mixture of day tickets, weekend tickets and camping tickets to give families flexibility to enjoy the fantastic festivities in their own way. At Holme Pierrepont Country Park we are proud to be opening our Campsite to Glowomers for 2024 and we'll have an amazing selection of camping options available from pitches and bell tents to deluxe glamping arches and even hotel rooms!