If you have ever seen someone doing Paddleboarding, you will know how good it looks - smoothly gliding on the water while standing up. This is a water sport you really need to try.
- Hire a paddleboard for 30 minutes at the Lagoon
- Single paddleboards available
- Pre-book to guarantee your space
- Safe environment with fully trained staff
- Participants need to be confident swimmers and over the age of 12
- Wetsuits are not included in ticket price, however, can be purchased for an additional cost
We run pay and play sessions on the Lagoon which are perfect for families. Hire a paddleboard and explore our picturesque Lagoon area.
Launch fee is £6.00 when you bring your own craft for the Lagoon.
Introduction to Paddleboarding
If you want to give Paddleboarding a try, why not join us on a 2 hour introduction to Paddleboarding course?
Our qualified instructors will take you through the basics and have you paddling in no time!
During this course you will learn the fundamental skills needed to progress at your own pace. You will be able to: stand, sit, kneel and even lie down (if you feel like it). Our qualified instructors will give you all of the hints and tips they have as well as answer any questions.
By the end of the session you will have gained the British Canoeing Start Award.
Equipment will be provided for you, please ensure you bring: wet shoes / old trainers (that you do not mind getting wet), swimwear for under the wet suit, a change of clothes, shower toiletries and towel.
Minimum age: 12 years old