Thank you for your interest in our website. You may be asked to give us personal details at certain points on this site. The provision of such information is entirely at your own discretion. Holme Pierrepont Leisure Trust declares that all personal information will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Personal information collected on this website will not be used for any purposes other than customer care, the mailing of information, special offers or market research. For these purposes, the information may be stored, processed and may be passed on to other carefully selected organisations relevant to the products and services you have purchased from us.
All rights are reserved. Any text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on this website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution nor reposted to other sites. This site may also contain images that are subject to third party copyright.
Please note the images used in this website are used to portray the types of facilities and activities available and be representative of the customer base. Actual facilities may vary from what is shown.
The Bookings and Cancellations Policy is as follows:
- can be made in person, by phone, email or online
- can be made online up to 8 days in advance from 07:00hrs.
- can be made by telephone up to 7 days in advance from 09:00hrs (courts) and 10:00hrs (workout classes)
- Customers will need their membership or booking number in order to make a booking.
- To receive a booking number, customers can register free of charge online or attend their chosen Centre in person to complete a short application form.
- 14 and 15 year olds are permitted to participate in Aqua Tone classes under the supervision of a responsible adult. For all other workout classes, permission must be gained from the Centre Manager.
- All (for which a fee is applicable) should be paid for at the time of booking. In exceptional cases payment within 48 hours may be permitted by the Centre Manager.
- Classes/activities may be cancelled up to 14 days before the day of the class/activity.
- All customers failing to cancel a booking within the defined period, or failing to attend a pre-booked activity will be charged the full fee for the activity in question.
- Customers with payments outstanding will NOT be permitted to book/attend activities until the outstanding payment has been cleared.
- Booking customers cancelling in line with this cancellation policy will receive a credit which can be redeemed against future .
- Cancellations can be made by phone, online or in person.
The facility has a zero tolerance approach to unacceptable verbal and physical behaviour directed towards staff and customers.
Behaviour that is regarded as unacceptable includes but is not limited to:
- Excessive shouting
Any unacceptable behaviour will be taken very seriously and may result in the immediate ejection from the centre and the permanent exclusion of offenders.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
The terms and conditions of membership vary by membership type payment method. When purchasing memberships online the applicable terms and conditions will be shown. Use the links below to view the details for each membership type;
If you have any queries about visiting the Holme Pierrepont Country Park, Home of the National Water Sports Centre, then please don’t hesitate to contact us:
National Water Sports Centre
Phone: 0115 982 1212