- The information we collect through the forms on this website may be combined with information obtained from other Holme Pierrepont Leisure Trust resources and/or other companies.
- We may use the information that you supply to us in online forms to send you communication by offline, email and SMS in order to provide information which may be of interest to you about other goods and/or services offered by Holme Pierrepont Leisure Trust and other organisations, or for market research. You can stop the delivery of such e-mails by following the instructions in the e-mail you receive.
- We may store and process information (electronically or manually) that you supply to us to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- We will check this stored information from time to time and make contact with you solely for the purpose to ensure that it is accurate and up to date.
- We may provide third parties with summary, but not individual information about website visitors or users of this site.
When someone visits this website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. If you do not want a cookie you can set your browser to deny it.
to understand how people find our websites, what content they view and how long they stay on the site. This is to enable us to improve functionality, navigation and content for our users. We also use authentication cookies when you are logged into the interactive parts of the website (online bookings, online signup, etc) to personalise your experience ensure your sensitive information is only ever shown to you.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
Google Analytics Cookies
|Utmz||Tracks where the visitor came from e.g. search engine or referring page or keyword.|
|Utma||Tracks each users number of visits, first visit, last visit.|
|Utmb and Utmc||Track when a visit starts and ends.|
Cookies for Interactive Features
|App_LGD_Cookie||Monitors whether accessing a page via mobile device (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, etc...). It will remember if the user accessing via mobile device and will display the mobile optimised website.|
|ASP.Net_sessionID||This authentication cookie is used to understand that the user has logged in to an interactive area of the website.|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you have any queries about visiting the Holme Pierrepont Country Park, Home of the National Water Sports Centre, then please don’t hesitate to contact us:
National Water Sports Centre
Phone: 0115 982 1212