Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Memberships - New Member Offer
Last Updated: 30 Sep 2021
- The Promoter is Serco Leisure Ltd, 38 Scudamore Road, Leicester, LE3 1UQ.
- The “from £22.95” membership price available to new members at the National Water Sports Centre Gym until further notice, but may be withdrawn or amended at any time and without notice.
- The “from £22.95” membership price available as a minimum 12 month contract.
- The National Water Sports Centre Gym also offer a “£27.95 rolling direct debit membership” and a “£229.50 12 month membership”.
- The membership entitles the owner to use the gym and classes (subject to availability, additional charges may occur for some classes).
- Membership price will not be altered should the National Water Sports Centre Gym offer any temporary membership price promotions.
- The minimum age of a member is 12 years old. If the applicant is under eighteen years of age, then the Membership Application shall be countersigned by a parent/guardian who agrees to take responsibility for the Membership. If payment of the Membership for a person under the age of eighteen is to be done by Direct Debit, then it shall be set up on the bank account of the responsible parent/guardian.
- Only one membership can be purchased per person.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or refuse an individuals membership with justified reason.
- In addition to the above, please refer to our standard terms and conditions which also apply where applicable.