Are you ready for Lagoon Wipeout Bigger & Better?!
We have more than doubled the size of our Lagoon Wipeout! With even more obstacles to now tackle, our inflatable obstacle course has slides, climbing walls, balancing beams, demolition balls, humps, basher walls and much more!
Great for family days out, suitable for adults and children age 8 plus (please see 'Key info' below for information on age restrictions).
Take the challenge, race your friends and family and try not to wipe out.
Just £12.50 per person for an hour session. Places are limited so book your time slot in advance to avoid disappointment. Bouyancy aid and wet suit hire are provided in the price.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Lagoon Wipeout Season Ticket
It couldn't get more exciting than being able to go on the Lagoon Wipeout, as many times as you like, all summer long! For a limited time only, use promocode WIPEOUT20 to get the ticket for just £60!
Simply, follow the link below to purchase your Season Ticket, then turn up and WIPEOUT* As an added benefit, we'll also be provide anyone with a pass exclusive Holme Pierrepont Country Park offers on other activities across the site!
*Please note, all sessions are subject to availabilty, weather conditions and the restrictions outlined below and in the Lagoon Wipeout T's & C's. The HPCP Seasonal Pass membership, known as 'Lagoon Wipeout Season Ticket is available to purchase all summer!
- Children 8 to 11 years of age must be accompanied by a participating adult over the age of 18 in a ratio of three children to one adult. Not suitable for children under the age of 8
- Children Aged 12-14 must have an adults supervise from the bank along with sign for the children at White Water Reception
- Arrive at least 30 mins prior to your session to get changed – there are no refunds if you miss your session
- The Wipeout takes place on naturally sourced water
- Bring a swimming costume to wear under your wet suit
- Bouyancy aid and wet suit hire is included in the price
- We have changing facilities and showers – so bring your towel and £1 for lockers
- All participants must be confident swimmers
- Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to use the inflatable
- Height and weight restrictions apply
- No jewellery or shoes on the inflatable – including removable earrings
- 1 hour session includes 45 minutes on the Aqua Challenge and 15 minutes briefing
- Expect to get wet !