Following the ease of restrictions from Monday 19th July, our priority, as always, will be the safety of our colleagues and customers so many of the measures we have in place will remain.
We will only be removing restrictions if it’s completely safe to do so and it will enhance the customer experience.
We will be keeping in place;
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
- Protective screens around equipment and reception areas
- Outdoor exercise classes where possible
- Enhanced airflow/fresh air
- Hand sanitising stations
We are encouraging customers to wear face masks in non-activity areas and social distance where possible. Our teams (those who can) will still be wearing face masks and keeping their distance too.
You will see that the below restrictions have been changed, hopefully making your visit more enjoyable.
- Changing rooms will be available pre and post activity
- You can exercise with friends and family
- One-way and queuing systems will be removed
Pre-booking sessions for gyms and pools where applicable within the Trust are no longer required. However, where fitness classes are offered, we recommend you pre-book your place to guarantee entry.