Coronavirus Campsite Reopening Important Information
The safety of our staff and users is our number one priority. We are adhering to all Government Instruction and guidance, as well as that of the relevant industry bodies that govern and supply best practice for all the activities on site.
Social Distancing rules as laid out by the Government apply across the whole site.
Failing to follow the government guidance on social interaction / distancing will result in eviction. We may ask to see proof you are following this guidance.
Information can be found at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/meeting-people-from-outside-your-household
You can meet in groups of up to two households (your support bubble counts as one household) in any location - public or private, indoors or outdoors. You do not always have to meet with the same household - you can meet with different households at different times. However, it remains the case - even inside someone’s home - that you should socially distance from anyone not in your household or bubble.
When you are outside you can continue to meet in groups of up to six people from different households, following social distancing guidelines
You should not:
- gather indoors in groups of more than two households (your support bubble counts as one household)
- gather outdoors in a group of more than six people from different households; gatherings larger than 6 should only take place if everyone is from just two households
- interact socially with anyone outside the group you are attending a place with
- stay overnight away from your home with members of more than one other household (your support bubble counts as one household)
Becoming ill or being contacted by NHS track and trace
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of:
- new continuous cough and/or
- high temperature
- Experience a loss or changed sense of normal smell or taste (anosmia)
If you or a member of your household becomes unwell or believe they have been exposed to COVID-19 14 days or less prior to your stay
If you or a member of your household becomes unwell or believe they have been exposed to COVID-19:
- Inform them of your location
- Follow all advice given
- Through remote means inform a member of staff
Toilets / Showers / Dishwashing
The campsite has now reopened the toilet and shower blocks!
Elson / Water points / Bins
Please use your personal hand sanitisers / washing facilities before and after use of these facilities. These will be counted as frequently touched items and therefore our cleaning regimes have increased for these items
Check in / out
The shop will not be open in this stage of opening, all check in paperwork and payment will be completed virtually prior to your stay.
Strict arrival times
Sunday to Thursday
Friday and Saturday
1030 – 1330
1400 – 2000
Admission will not be permitted outside of these times
Entry and Exit
The main barrier will be locked at 20:00 and not reopened until 08:00 giving no access or exit to high sided vehicles outside of these times.
You will be issued with your barrier code and pitch number / location
Please enter the barrier code on the keypad next to the barrier to gain entry and make your way to your designated pitch. Please do not give the code to others.
Pitches must be booked in advance via the website, there will be no walk ins or on the day arrivals permitted. Unfortunately phone bookings will not be taken.
Only every other pitch will be allocated to users and a distance between units of 6 meters must be maintained at all times by all users.
Unfortunately we will not be accepting requests to put two units together or near each other or changes to bookings
Out of hours emergencies
For major emergencies e.g. fire, life threatening injury, assault contact 999 from your mobile device
For site based emergencies e.g. water leaks please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancelling or changing your booking
If you need to cancel or change your booking then please email us on email@example.com and we will arrange either a refund or a change of date for your stay. A refund not including the 50% deposit will only be made if you cancel 14 days prior to your stay or;
Coronavirus Cancellation Policy
At any point after booking
- If we have to cancel you will be offered the choice of a full refund or a voucher to the value of your visit.
- If you have to cancel because of self isolation or government instruction for the area in which you live you will be offered a full refund or a voucher to the value of your visit on providing proof.
- Open daily 08:00 – 20:30
- Social distancing rules apply
- All children must be supervised by their parent / guardian
- Maximum age of 14
Activities on site
In this stage of opening (until 22nd July) the following activities will be open. Please check the website www.nwscnotts.com for restrictions.
- White Water
- Regatta Lake
- Mini golf (from 11th July)
1.Completion of booking is deemed as an acceptance of the terms and conditions of booking. No refunds are given for any cancellations with less than 48 hours notice of scheduled stay or any early departures.
2. There must be a minimum of one adult over the age of 21 years old with all bookings.
5. e do not accept commercial vehicles and use of the touring and tent fields are available to holidaymakers only.
6. All bookings are at the discretion of Holme Pierrepont Country Park.
7. Please note that we do not provide refunds due to poor weather.
11. All tourers and tents are required to park on their allocated pitch as directed for the duration of their stay.
12. One car may be parked at the side of the unit, subject to ground conditions and is included within your normal charge. Sleeping in cars is prohibited.
13. Vehicle speed to be kept to 5mph at all times and be aware of pedestrians
14. No ball games, skating or cycling outside of the provided recreation areas
15. Strictly no open fires
16. Please ensure there is no excessive noise after 9:30pm and keep noise levels to a minimum after 10:30pm
17. No camping without prior approval
18. Failure to pay camping fees will result in immediate eviction from the site and a ban from all other facilities
19. All rubbish to be disposed of correctly in the bins provided
20. We have a zero tolerance policy to anti-social behaviour
21. The management reserves the right to refuse entry
22. Anyone attempting to buy alcohol on site that appears to be under the age of 25 years will be asked for proof of ID. Anyone who attempts to buy alcohol for anyone under the age of 18 years will be asked to leave site.
23. Please note that sleeping in cars is prohibited.
24. Waste buckets must be emptied regularly & only at the points provided.
25. Refuse sacks must be disposed of at the collection points.
26. Generators are not permitted on the campsite.
27. The use of anti-social toys, such as bb guns, electric or motorised scooters/toys etc. is prohibited.
28. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times. Dog owners are required to clean up after their dogs using the special bins provided. Dogs cannot be left unattended in vehicles or tents at any time. Please note that the unattended dog left in a caravan for a long period of time can cause nuisance to other people, therefore it is highly not advisable to do so. Any damage caused by dogs must be paid for.
29. Holme Pierrepont Country Park accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to our guests’ property; including vehicles, personal belongings, cash and electronic equipment, however caused during your stay, including extreme weather conditions. Personal belongings are left entirely at your own risk. Staff members are also not liable for any damage caused when assisting the removal of vehicles from site.
30. Under 18 year olds remain the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times. Young people must not be left without adult supervision and adults should not allow parties to be held in their absence at any time.