The safety and well-being of our customers, visitors and teams remains our top priority during this period. We encourage you to stay healthy and active during this time and urge all visitors to observe good hygiene and be socially responsible. This is a collective effort to keep yourself, your loved ones and everyone safe. We have listened to you and below have listed the answers to some frequently asked questions. Some sections may not apply to your specific facility.
What facilities are opening at Holme Pierrepont Country Park?
- The Campsite is fully open
- Sky Trail, Mini Golf and Archery Combat activities are now open every weekend and school holiday
- Outdoor Adventure Zone activities are open every day during the Summer Holidays from Saturday 29th July until Sunday 31st August
- Our Rapids activities, White Water Rafting and Tubing are now open!
- The Country Park Café is open in line with the Outdoor Adventure Zone activities, serving takeaway food and drink
- The Country Park Toilets are open
- The Country Park is open to the public
What are you doing about access to the Outdoor Adventure Zone and social distancing during visits?
- We have a booking system in place so we can control the number of people in the Outdoor Adventure Zone at any one time. All visits are advised to be pre-booked due to high demand and reduced capacities, there will be an option for a cashless booking on site
- Entry and movement around the Outdoor Adventure Zone and exiting is clearly signposted. There are directional signs and barriers carefully placed throughout that will guide you
- Social distancing must always be maintained, there are signs to assist you to maintain a safe distance
- Please turn up promptly for your session
- Please queue in the appropriate line for your desired session and register with the member of staff who will be waiting to greet you
- First aid, if required, will be administered by trained staff using appropriate PPE. Each staff member is assigned with their own personal first aid equipment and disposes of every item after use
What new cleaning measures are in place?
- Every piece of equipment handled by customer or staff member will be cleaned with the solution recommended by the relevant governing body
- We have fitted hand sanitisers in and around the facility and encourage every visiting customer to wash their hands regularly
- Staff will be relevant PPE (face masks and/or visors)
- Harnessing will be done by staff and participants following guidance
- We have staggered session start times to allow for cleaning of equipment and briefing
What rules do I have to follow?
- We advise still observing social distancing
- You must stay at home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild. This includes muscle ache, headache, loss of smell/taste, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, or a continuous new cough
- We advise you pre-book your activities
- We will not be held responsible for valuables during your visit with us
- Face coverings are recommended
- Harnessing will be done by staff and participant following guidance
- For our Sky Trail activity, there will only be one person allowed in the clipping on the cage at a time
- Usual rules apply
What activities are available?
- Sky Trail, Mini Golf, Archery Combat, Lagoon activities, Lagoon Wipeout and Rapids activities are now open
- The booking system is available via the ‘Book Online’ or ‘Log In’ link located on the website
- Sky Trail slots will be an hour inclusive of a 15-minute briefing and harness time. Please note, our staff will be wearing face coverings
- Mini Golf slots will be every 15 minutes
- Please ensure you arrive for your slot up to 15 minutes before each session
- Please ensure you arrive for your slot and join our safely distanced and monitored queue
- Tickets can be purchased up till 15 minutes before each session
What is still closed?
The Climbing Wall, Segways and Sky Tykes are closed until further notice