We've got the best white water experience in the business and our team of experts will guide you down the 700 metre course, whilst making sure you've had the best day and return home safe, happy and wet!
- One of our most popular water sport experiences
- Perfect for team building events
- Ideal for stag or hen party activities
- Our expert team ensures fun but most importantly safety
- Be prepared to get wet!
- Two hours of rafting including briefing
- All participants must be strong swimmers
- No height restrictions apply
Minimum age 14
Max weight 18 stone
Max chest size 48 inches
Arrive ready with swimwear under clothes
No footwear provided
Lightweight footwear such as trainers is recommended - these will get wet
- Bring a towel
Daytime Rafting Experiences
Perfect for team building events, stag and hen parties or as a treat for someone's birthday, our daytime rafting experiences are two hours long and can take up to 7* people per raft.
There are two options available for daytime rafting:
Our exclusive rafts are for groups of 5-7 people and are available 7 days a week.
Off-Peak (Sunday - Friday): £280 per raft
Peak (Saturday): £325 per raft
When booking an exclusive raft online, please note 'number of non-members' is the number of rafts you require.
* Please note, due to current restrictions we are only able to provide exclusive rafts for up to 5 people.
If you have a group of less than 5 people you can book individual seats on a mixed group raft. Mixed group rafts are available on Saturdays and Sundays.
Price: £45 per person
Please note, we aren't currently offering individual rafting tickets due to current Covid-19 restrictions.